O’Connell’s GAC Tullysaran

Founded 1889

Armagh

About O’Connell’s GAC Tullysaran

In the 1930s the games were played at Trainor's field at Knappagh crossroads. In 1970 the field behind the chapel was rented from the parish and Fr Clarke donated an asbestos bungalow as changing rooms. Major Terris donated goalposts and the club was going strong once more. In 1971 the clubrooms were destroyed in an explosion. New club rooms were later erected and remained until the 1990s.

Download ClubZap

Get live information for Club on the ClubZap App

App Store Google Play